“My passion, my vision, and my dream is to help people with pelvic health issues heal themselves naturally, and live life vibrantly.”
I am a doctor of physical therapy and a pelvic health expert, but I’m no different from you — I have dealt with my own pelvic health challenges. Prolapse and pelvic pain have been in my life; however, with a calm and consistent holistic approach, I have restored my pelvic floor and core and no longer feel “broken” or limited.
My passion, my vision, and my dream is to help people heal themselves naturally via body awareness, movement, nutrition, and the mind-body connection. It’s a holistic way of living that will change your body and your life, and it’s contagious! When you shine brighter, others around you will notice your brilliance.
"Dr. Bri is our go-to expert for holistic pelvic health. Her professional and loving approach meets you where you are, while skilfully guiding you to where you want to go."
Julie Lind, DailyOM
Dr. Bri’s Vibrant Pelvic Health is a holistic approach to pelvic floor healing. Using these four areas, you will target the root cause of the problem rather than simply applying a short-term bandage. The Vibrant Method was created by Dr. Bri over 15 years of helping thousands of women and men restore their pelvic floors both in-clinic and via her online programs.
If you don’t know your body, how can you change it? Dr. Bri helps you foster a deeper understanding of your unique body including where your pelvic floor muscles are located, how to listen and respond to your body, and how to redirect pain and discomfort into progress.
Your body wants to move and needs to move, so let it! By incorporating scientifically designed movement routines with breathing and lifestyle tips, Dr. Bri’s programs will release tight muscles and gently rebuild muscle strength where it matters most.
What you eat influences your entire body! The gut is intimately connected to pelvic health. An imbalanced diet can lead to digestive problems and/or inflammation, putting a stop to your healing efforts. Dr. Bri implements the practice of bio-individuality: learning how to eat what is right for YOUR body.
The real needle-mover is creating a mental shift. By shifting anxiety and negative thought patterns into an inner landscape of positivity, you are able to rewire neural networks that create chronic pain and symptoms. Meditations, journaling, and self-hypnosis are used to reprogram your subconscious out of this rut into vibrancy.
By the Numbers
(Growing Every Day!)
Men and Women Have Completed Programs
Patients Around the World
Based on survey respondents of Lift
"I empower people all over the world to understand their bodies and to stop fearing movement. My fusion of core-friendly fitness and lifestyle medicine is for optimistic individuals who are ready to take charge of their health and feel better TODAY. I’m taking pelvic health out of the clinic and into EVERY household."
Dr. Brianne Grogan, PT, DPT
"I've started doing your pelvic floor exercises after a decade of supposedly having infections, Docs just gave me antibios but stumbled on you and gave it a go! What a difference! It’s made me depressed over the years; couldn’t have sex and had constant pain but this has really helped! Thank you."
Sarah Croucher, Overcomer
This program is changing my life
“I continue to feel MUCH better and maintain symptom free living most of the time. I added back in cardio and weight training - I’ve lost 20 pounds!”
Jessica Hoffman, Overcome Pelvic Pain
Dr. Brianne Grogan
Doctor of Physical Therapy
With over 300,000 subscribers (and counting!) on YouTube, articles featured on MindBodyGreen, courses on DailyOM, and a 5-star reviewed podcast and book, Dr. Bri is a leading voice in the field of holistic pelvic health and wellness. She is loved for her down-to-earth, compassionate approach and for making pelvic floor fitness fun, mainstream, and accessible.
Bri graduated as a Doctor of Physical Therapy in 2006 from Pacific University in Forest Grove, Oregon. Inspired by her own pregnancy and postpartum experiences, she specialized in women's health PT. Her mission is to help women and men with pelvic health challenges live vibrant lives.
“What can you do, yourself, to be your own doctor?”
Love, Dr. Bri, PT, DPT
Dr. Bri Has Been Featured In
Dr. Bri's Education & Credentials with Selected Career Highlights:
- Bachelor of Science: Health Sciences, summa cum laude, Linfield College (Portland, OR), 2002
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy, cum laude, Pacific University (Forest Grove, OR), 2006
- Successfully completed Pelvic Physical Therapy Levels 1, 2, and 3 through the Section on Women's Health of the American Physical Therapy Association. Dates of completion: 2007, 2009, 2010
- Certified Healthy Foot Practitioner™ via The Restorative Exercise Institute, 2012
- Group Exercise Instructor via Aerobics and Fitness Association of America, 2013
- Certified Women's Health and Functional Nutrition Coach via The Integrative Women's Health Institute, 2015
- Published Lady Bits: Understand Your Body, Elevate Your Health, and Reclaim Your Spark Naturally, 2015
- Successfully completed Agama Yoga's month-long Level 1 Yoga Intensive (Koh Phangan, Thailand), 2015
- Successfully completed 200-hour Vinyasa Yoga Training Certification Program with Amanda Dee Smith of Sun Salute Yoga / Yoga ReAlign (Torre de la Horadada, Spain), 2017
- Certified in the AromaTouch Technique, 2017
- Certified Yin Yoga Teacher, 2018
- Three-time DailyOM Course Author, 2020-2021
- Certified as a Franklin Method® Pelvis Fascia Trainer, 2021
- Successfully completed Pelvic Floor Yoga™ Teacher Training with Leslie Howard, 2022
- Certified in Holistic Pelvic Care™ Level 1 with Tami Lynn Kent, 2022
- Successfully completed Breathwork Teacher Training - "Basics & One-on-One" and "How to Lead Couples & Groups" Training Certification with Jon Paul Crimi, 2022
- Holistic Pelvic Care™ Level 2 with Tami Lynn Kent, IN-PROGRESS 2023
- Year-long VITA Sacred Sexuality with Layla Martin, IN-PROGRESS 2023
- Countless hours reading and studying under thought leaders in the fields of holistic health, women's wellness, psychoneuroimmunology, and Ayurvedic and Tantric philosophies including (but not limited to): Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Lissa Rankin, Dr. Kelly Brogan, Sheri Winston, Christine Kent, Uma Dinsmore-Tuli, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Aurika Valan, Kate O'Donnell, and Christopher Wallace. They, and so many more, have contributed to and influenced the body of knowledge and work that I share with my clients today. My deepest gratitude to these teachers, healers, and visionaries!
How else may we help?
Vibrant Pelvic Health programs are not a substitute for individualized medical treatment; contact a physician and/or physical therapist in your area for one-on-one evaluation and a personalized treatment plan.