A full recovery is possible.
Does your pelvic floor need help? Take the quiz here and find out. For at-home resources and support, read about my programs below!
*Note: In addition to my online programs, I recommend seeing a physical therapist in-person for evaluation and treatment.
Find your path to pelvic health... let's get started!
Online Courses: Build Your Foundation (Start Here)
- BEGIN Mini-Course: Do you know your pelvic floor needs help, but you don't know where to start? Then BEGIN is for you. Learn how stress impacts pelvic health, how to gain awareness of your pelvic muscles, and how to release and relax. These are foundational first steps for anyone on a pelvic healing path.
- Overcome Pelvic Pain for Women: If you have pelvic pain, painful sex, or excessive pelvic floor tension, then this 12-week guided program is for you. Includes movement routines, mind-body practices, and community support.
- Lift for Prolapse Relief: If you have prolapse and/or bladder leaks, then this 5-week guided program is for you! Includes gradually progressive fitness routines, lifestyle guidance, community support, and LOADS of bonus content.
- Overcome + Lift Bundle: Do you have both pelvic pain or tension AND prolapse or bladder leaks? If so, you can save money with the Overcome + Lift Bundle. Go through Overcome first, then move on to Lift.
Deepen: Private Coaching Packages
Private 1:1 coaching is ideally suited for those who have been through one or more of my foundational online programs. It's for women who are ready to dive deep into embodiment practices, and who desire more personalization, deeper connection with me, and true transformation from the inside out.
- Work with me one-on-one for 4-8 weeks. Includes four 60-minute sessions with unlimited voice + email support between sessions. Package must be used within 8 weeks of the date of purchase. Investment: $1000 ...Apply here.
- Work with me one-on-one for 6-12 weeks, and experience hands-on treatment in a private retreat setting. Includes six 60-minute sessions with voice + email support between sessions, and a 2-day in-person (private, completely customized) retreat experience with me in Bend, Oregon. Investment: $3000 ...Learn more and apply via this link.
*I do not offer single coaching sessions at this time, only the packages listed above.
*My pricing is cash pay/out of pocket and is typically not reimbursable by insurance companies or health savings accounts (you may investigate your own HSA policies if desired).
*Before applying for private coaching, please ensure that you are financially and energetically ready/able to work with me and that you're able to invest the time and energy not only in our coaching sessions but also in "homework" outside of our time together.
Nothing changes you — mind and body — like attending a live, in-person event. For the latest events and retreats, check out our Events page here.
Hi, I’m Dr. Bri!
I am a doctor of physical therapy and a certified holistic pelvic health educator, but I’m no different from you — I have dealt with my own pelvic health challenges. Prolapse and pelvic pain have been in my life, but with a calm and consistent holistic approach, I have restored my pelvic floor and core and am now symptom-free.
Over the years I've shared my teachings with thousands of people, both in-person and online, and I've had the supreme honor of hearing, time and again, "you've changed my life." But the truth is, I'm not the change-maker! I'm just the spark that lights the way. My clients are the ones making positive changes that last... and having fun along the way.
I want that for you, too.
I am passionate about making pelvic health more accessible, friendlier, and a lot less taboo. Eat clean, move every day, and you will shine brighter!
"My go-to resource!"
How else may we help?
Vibrant Pelvic Health programs are not a substitute for individualized medical treatment; contact a physician and/or physical therapist in your area for one-on-one evaluation and a personalized treatment plan.